After our many years of presence in the organization of baby-child and children's bathing programs, music-kinetics, infant and infant gymnastics, the time has come to welcome you to the new classical sports program. With a strong sense of responsibility and respect, we continue our vision of growing happy, social and healthy children.
«Εν αρχή είναι ο κλασικός αθλητισμός...»
Classic athletics includes running, jumping and throwing events:
- Running(speed, half-strength, endurance, obstacles).
- Jumps (jump in height, jump in length, treble jump, and jump on pony).
- Shakes (shotgun, hammering, discus and javelin).
- Composites (pitch and decimal).
Classic Sports at Family athletic club «Υδρία»
The aim of our program is the multilateral training (total mobility) of children (infants-children-adolescents) that leads to their all-round development so that the trainees become first "athletes" and then specialized in a sport or sport.
In two wonderful places with rich, specialized sports equipment, at the premises of the private school of Greek-German Education in Pallini and at the School of Naval Experiments in Piraeus, we are waiting for you to live together an extraordinary life experience and to achieve physical, mental and spiritual integration and health. Our teaching principles are based on encouragement, respect, fitness for children, freedom, self-participation, experiential orientation, decision-making and self-motivation.
Our program emphasizes:
- the playful character, fun-recreation of children and their emotional support,
- to improve their physical abilities (strength, stamina, speed, flexibility-flexibility, technical training),
- the development of their motor skills and the change in their kinetic behavior (as a child's interaction with the environment and the kinetic work);
- perceptual skills (kinesthetic, visual, tactile, acoustic, coordination ability, orientation skill),
- in the development of friendship,
- in the sporty spirit as well as in the consolidation of respect and responsibility,
- in enhancing the personality traits,
- the development of self-confidence, self-esteem, self-control and self-protection,
- in encouraging their autonomy in connection with setting limits to exercise,
- in the challenge of achieving a goal,
- the positive approach of all the tests they will take,
- in exercises that stimulate the curiosity of the child and his ingenuity,
- in performing the movements with stability, accuracy, comfort and efficiency,
- improving propriety and balance,
- in their sensory integration,
- getting ready,
- in acquiring a correct, upright attitude.
Our educational staff
All our training staff are specialized physics teachers with many years of experience.
The person responsible for the Classic Sport program is Karakatsanis Konstantinos.
Born in Athens in 1974, he is a professor of physical education from the Kapodistrian University of Athens and a second degree in organization and management of sport from the University of Peloponnese. He holds a postgraduate degree in "Exercise & Quality of Life" at the Democritus University of Thrace, while he is Ph.D. of the University of Peloponnese. For many years (1993-2004) he was a Greek and Balkan champion at 1500m and holds one of the best performances of all time in Greece. In 2011 he finished the painful "marathon" Sparathalon, 246 km, in 33 hours and 14 minutes, and remains a lifelong athlete participating in marathon roads. With many years of experience as a physical education teacher at all levels of education and as coach, he has led many athletes to achieve their goals.
Toddlers (3-5 years old)
Primary School (6-9 years old)
E Primary School (10-12 years old)
2nd High School - 3rd High School (13-18 years old)
Departments of candidate military schools and TEFAA
Adults (running team-fitness)
Ellinogermaniki Agogi (Pallini)
Τel.: +30 6973930033 - +30 6982119855, every day17:00-19:00 and Saturday 10.00-14.00.
Naval Academy (Peireus)
Tel.: +30 6973930032, every day 17:00-19:00 and Saturday 10.00-14.00