Infant Massage Classes
For babies up to 12 months
Baby massage is an art
ancient and deep
Simple but difficult
Difficult because it is simple,
like everything that has depth.
Infant massage builds a model of love and fosters contact between infant and parent. Both clinical experience and relevant studies have recognized the positive effects of infant massage in the physical and corresponding emotional health of the developing child. With massage, parents support the development of their baby in the way that nature has taught us. Help your baby to enhance his or her maximum physical capabilities through the positive effect on muscles, joints and the nervous system. Neuroscience encourages it.
Infant massage can:
- Build a strong bond of love and trust with your baby
- Help your baby sleep better and more
- Soothe your baby’s abdominal pains and intestinal gas colic
- Stimulate your baby’s neurological development
- Improve your baby’s health and general welfare
- Understand body language and the signals of your baby’s communication
- Meet other parents with babies
The courses are open for babies up to 12 months old and we encourage the involvement of both parents. One course includes five weekly meetings that integrate both the theory and practice of the art of infant massage. Parents are given notes and articles on baby massage, as well as massage oil.
Infant Massage Classes can be individual or group.
Classes take place in the Ellinogermaniki in Pallini
Telephone: 6982119855 (Daily from 17:30 – 20:00pm)